Biotorsion anti-blister sock system helps prevent lower leg blisters and sores when skiing. The boot inserts reduce abrasive effects of boot movements transferred via friction to the skin, while low-friction merino wool ski socks maximize comfort and minimise effects of skin abrasion.
Includes 1x pair protective inserts and 1x pair specialised socks
- Patent-pending Biotorsion inserts provide the ultimate protection against shin-bite and other harmful effects of friction on the skin.
- Low-friction surfaces divert torsional friction around lower legs.
- Frontal interlocking fingers absorb spreading forces at the shin as the leg rocks back and forth.
- Wrap-around design guards against localized abrasion from protrusions within the boot.
- Breathable aeration apertures covering the surface allow moisture to be wicked away from the skin.
Inserts care: are reusable and can be cleaned easily with soapy water.
Sock care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Material: 67% super-fine merino wool / 30% nylon / 3% elastane.
Our guarantee: If you're not satisfied with your Biotorsion product, return it to us within 1 year of purchase and we'll be happy to refund or replace without question.