Our merino ultra-comfort hiking socks are made with 70% premium Australian merino wool for a luxurious feel and have a high stitch density for a super-soft feel and all-day comfort.
Our merino wool has some amazing natural properties:
- Naturally breathable and high absorbency for all day moisture management and blister-prevention.
- Temperature regulating for all-weather performance and all-year comfort.
- Naturally occurring anti-bacterial lanolin inhibits odor and repels dirt.
Our socks also have the following design features for superior comfort and performance:
- Designed for comfort and a close, elasticated fit while simultaneously avoiding excessive tightness and preventing ankle-slip.
- High stitch density for enhanced durability.
Here at Biotorsion we pride ourselves on making the kind of socks that you look forward to putting on in the morning. While ideally suited to hiking, biking or walking activities we're convinced that when you try them out they will also become your go-to sock for that extra snug feel around the house. We invite you to try out these socks and if you aren't convinced they're the softest and most comfortable merino socks out there we'll be happy to refund fully without question.
Product Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Material: 70% merino wool / 27% polyamide / 3% elastane